French toast stuffed with chocolate peanut butter – a twist on everybody’s favourite breakfast, this recipe for chocolate peanut butter stuffed French toast is so easy and delicious.
Where are all my breakfast lovers???? If you love breakfast like I do, you would understand the joy and satisfaction of starting your day with a very delicious meal. I love breakfast and never skip it. To be honest, I find it so challenging to even start answering my emails at work unless I haven’t had my cold coffee and something to munch with it. This is work day situation…. let us not get into what happens on weekends – I really take breakfast that seriously.
I love making French toasts for breakfast, in fact who doesn’t? They are so easy to make, require just one mixing bowl and are ready in minutes! One fine Sunday, I did try experimenting with different variations of French toast and fell in love with this recipe. Luckily, I got a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with happy jars, that sells all natural peanut butter and my favourite product from their brand is this delicious dark chocolate peanut butter.
How to make French toasts? French toast is made by dipping bread in some egg-milk custard and pan frying with some butter. And chocolate peanut butter stuffed French toast is made with just one extra step i.e. layering the breads with some delicious chocolate peanut butter before dipping them in the custard.
You start by spreading about 2 tablespoons of chocolate peanut butter on each slice and covering them.
Dip them in the easy egg-milk custard and fry.
Slice some bananas or any fruit of your choice and top these delicious chocolate peanut butter stuffed French toasts and serve warm with a generous drizzle of maple syrup or honey.
Some more breakfast recipes from the blog that you might love:
- Easy homemade peanut butter granola
- Cheese corn fritters
- Overnight apple oats
- Crunchy granola parfaits
- Cheese and garlic savoury muffins
Classic French toast stuffed with chocolate peanut butter
- 4 slices Bread
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Poweder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Bananas/ Berries/ Nuts (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius and place the four slices of bread on a grill tray. Transfer the bread to the oven and let cook/ bake for exactly three minutes. Take the bread out of the oven and let cool for 3-4 minutes. If your bread is already a bit stale/ 2 days old/ slightly dry, then you can skip this step.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg, milk, sugar, cinnamon powder and vanilla essence.
- Spread one tablespoon each of chocolate peanut butter on each bread slice and cover with one another.
- Melt about one tablespoon of butter in a frying pan.
- Dip the 2 breads together (with chocolate peanut butter in between) into the egg-milk custard and transfer to the hot frying pan.
- Cook for about 3 minutes per side (add more butter as you flip) and repeat the same with the remaining bread.
- Top the chocolate peanut butter stuffed french toast with some fresh fruit, drizzle some maple syrup and serve hot.
This post is sponsored by happy jars. Thank you for supporting brands that are making this site possible.