Our favourite go-to breakfast with the easiest make-ahead steps: Overnight Apple Cinnamon Oats - a very basic oatmeal recipe that is so filling and delicious and healthy.
We love overnight oats for the most obvious reason that it is one of the most convenient breakfast options. You simply mix together all your ingredients the night before, let them set overnight, carry them to your work/ school/ college and relish!
These overnight apple cinnamon oat jar is made of basic ingredients like regular rolled oats, honey, vanilla essence, walnuts, chopped apple and cinnamon. You can also add some chia seeds (absolutely optional)
Just a couple of drops per jar is more than enough to attain the cinnamon flavour you want for this oatmeal. 100% authentic and original, this essence levelled up the overnight oats by a huge difference.
Making overnight apple cinnamon oats is very easy. Just mix together milk, oats, chia seeds, walnuts, cinnamon essence, vanilla and apple chunks together in a jar and place it in the refrigerator overnight to set. The next morning relish it directly from the jar or top it with additional apple chunks, more walnuts and spoil yourselves (like we did) with some salted caramel drizzled on it.Print
A delicious healthy go to breakfast of apple, oats, cinnamon and walnuts.
- 1 medium sized Apple (chopped to almost 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 cups Oats (rolled (old fashioned))
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 6 drops Cinnamon Essence (see recipe notes)
- 4-6 Walnuts (chopped)
- Take two jars and add equal quantities (divided) oats to them.
- Add milk (1 1/2 cup per jar), vanilla essence (1/4 tsp per jar), cinnamon essence (3 drops per jar), chia seeds (1 tbsp per jar), honey (1 tbsp per jar) and walnuts.
- Add the chopped apple and mix everything.
- Transfer the jars to the refrigerator and let them stay overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Before eating, top with additional apples, walnuts or caramel sauce and serve.
We highly recommend using this cinnamon essence by Ossoro for this recipe. Alternatively, you can use cinnamon powder for this recipe: 1/4 tsp per jar.
This recipe is sponsored by Ossoro. All views expressed are our own. Thank you for supporting brands that are making this site possible.