Grilled Sweet Corn and Beans Salad with simple honey, lemon and olive oil dressing and a generous shower of crumbled feta.
If you ever wonder where I get my recipe ideas from, Pinterest tops my list! But it is not my only source of inspiration. Very often I would think of a recipe idea when I am eating out in a restaurant (for example this Sagar Ratna copy-cat onion tomato chutney, or places I visit: Summer Spring Rolls inspired from my trip to Berlin earlier this year, or just a random Saturday morning trying recipes from my favourite food bloggers --> Grilled Corn on avocado mayo by my Half Baked Harvest. This genius recipe introduced me to the concept of grilled corn.
I have always loved sweet corn, but never imagined how crazy good GRILLED CORN would taste!! <3 Just add your regular boiled sweet corn to a hot griller and let that cook for about 8-9 minutes on medium low heat, toss it with some kidney beans, tomatoes and a generous serving of crumbled feta - there you go, this easy grilled corn and beans feta salad is ready 😀
FULL RECIPE TUTORIAL IS ON OUR INSTAGRAM STORY 🙂
You really just need a few ingredients for this recipe:
- sweet corn
- kidney beans
- honey + olive oil + lemon dressing
- basic seasoning: salt + pepper + chilli
The slightly sweet dressing goes perfectly well with this grilled corn and bean feta salad topped generously with this salty crumbled feta from D'lecta.
Enjoy this cold salad as it is, or in a roll, or over some fresh lettuce leaves. Make sure you tag us on Instagram if you make this recipe. 🙂
If you liked this recipe, you will also love.... :
- Roasted beetroot salad with goats cheese and walnuts
- Asian noodle salad with peanut butter sauce
- Couscous salad with roasted chickpeas
- Corn and pomegranate pearl barley salad
- Arugula chickpea salad
- Asian pearl barley salad
- Pesto pasta salad
Grilled Corn and Beans Feta Salad
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- Category: Salad
Grilled Sweet Corn and Beans Salad with simple honey, lemon and olive oil dressing and generous shower of crumbled feta.
- 2 cups Sweet Corn (boiled)
- 2 cups Kidney Beans (boiled)
- 3/4 cup Feta (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Chilli Powder
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil on a griller and cook the corn kernels for 7-8 minutes on medium low heat.
- Once the corn is light brown in colour, transfer it to a bowl to be used later.
- In a mixing bowl add grilled sweet corn, kidney beans, tomatoes, coriander, spring onion and keep aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining (2 tbsp) olive oil, lemon juice and honey.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and grilled corn mixture. Add the seasoning and mix well.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese and give this a final mix and serve cold.
This post is sponsored by D'lecta. All views expressed are our own. Thank you for supporting brands that are making this site possible.
[…] grilled corn may […]