Make a delicious Asian noodle salad with peanut butter dressing in simple and easy steps.
With the majority around me, that enjoys peanut butter more in sweet recipes like cookies or brownies or just on toast with some Marmalade to create a peanut butter jelly sandwich, I enjoy peanut butter in savoury recipes and end up adding a spoon of it to a nice warm Thai curry or use it as a salad dressing (like in this blog post)
This Asian noodle salad with peanut butter dressing is like burst of flavours in your mouth – the creamy peanut butter, mixed with lemon juice, honey, soya sauce and sesame oil is the best salad dressing ever. Just pour this over your noodles (we used spaghetti for this recipe) and toss them with some veggies of your choice (we used purple cabbage, bell peppers and carrots) and enjoy this salad 🙂 For this recipe, we used the unsweetened creamy peanut butter by Happy Jars
This creamy peanut butter went very will with with the remaining ingredients of the salad, resulting in a super smooth salad dressing. It is one hundred percent natural peanut butter that gave us a very rich dressing, also the fresh nutty flavour.
Here are some more salad recipes from the blog that you might enjoy:
- Sun dried tomato and feta pasta salad
- Pesto pasta salad
- Corn and Pomegranate pearl barley salad
- Asian pearl barley salad
- Roasted beetroot salad with goats cheese and walnuts
Scroll down for full recipe of this asian noodle salad with peanut butter dressing.
(click below to pin this recipe!)
Quick and easy asian style noodle salad with a rich peanut butter dressing
- 300 grams Spaghetti noodles
Peanut Butter Dressing
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 6 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Purple cabbage (finely diced)
- Carrot (finely diced)
- Red capsicum (finely diced)
- Yellow capsicum (finely diced)
- Spring onions (finely chopped)
- Roasted peanuts
- Boil the noodles as per package instructions.
- In a mixer, add all ingredients listed under “Peanut Butter Dressing” – peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, chilli flakes and water.
Blend until smooth.
- Pour over the noodles and toss with veggies of your choice.
- Sprinkle some peanuts and scallions and serve cold.
This blog post is sponsored by Happy Jars. All opinions expressed are our own. Thank you for supporting brands that are making this site possible.