Quick and easy asian style noodle salad with a rich peanut butter dressing
- 300 grams Spaghetti noodles
Peanut Butter Dressing
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 6 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Purple cabbage (finely diced)
- Carrot (finely diced)
- Red capsicum (finely diced)
- Yellow capsicum (finely diced)
- Spring onions (finely chopped)
- Roasted peanuts
- Boil the noodles as per package instructions.
- In a mixer, add all ingredients listed under "Peanut Butter Dressing" - peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, chilli flakes and water.
Blend until smooth.
- Pour over the noodles and toss with veggies of your choice.
- Sprinkle some peanuts and scallions and serve cold.