Simple, delicious, quick and easy sun dried tomato and feta pasta salad with rocket leaves ready in just 15 minutes!
There are times when you just need a quick appetiser that is healthy, delicious and filling at the same time – that is when pasta salad works best for me. I do have a recipe on my blog already for a Pesto Pasta Salad and absolutely love how pre-made dips and sauces work well when creating a nice cold pasta salad for a big crowd.
This no fuss sun dried tomato and feta pasta salad was inspired by a really light pasta salad I tried at a restaurant few weeks ago – it was simple penne tossed in some olive oil and sun dried tomatoes and feta was added to it. I tried re-creating the recipe and ended up making a pro version by adding some arugula/ rocket leaves and some cream to the sun dried tomato paste from the Gourmet Jar – which was the perfect fit for this dish.
This spicy fiery sun dried tomato spread from the Gourmet Jar is super versatile. You spread it on warm toast and enjoy with some feta sprinkled on it. Or mix it with some grilled veggies, maybe? I enjoyed it the most as a light dressing for this penne pasta salad. With the perfect amount of chilli, this sun dried tomato spread complimented very well with feta cheese in this salad.
Scroll down for complete recipe.Print
Quick, easy and delicious sun dried tomato pasta salad with rocket leaves and feta
- 2 Cups Boiled Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 3 Cups Rocket Leaves
- 3 Tbsp Sun dried tomato paste
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Boil pasta as per package instructions and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add sun dried tomato paste and cream and mix well.
- In a large salad bowl, add the boiled pasta, sun dried tomato paste mixed with cream and rocket leaves.
- Add the crumbled feta and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning and transfer to refrigerator and let it stay for about 2 – 3 hours before serving.
This post is sponsored by the Gourmet Jar. All opinions expressed are our own. Thank you for supporting brands that are making this site possible.