Delicious and easy whipped feta dip ready with five simple ingredients and loaded with scallions or spring onions. Perfect for snacking!
- 2 cups or 400 grams of feta cheese
- 1/2 cup scallions (green onion)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp honey (see note 1)
- 2 small cloves garlic
- Add all ingredients to a blender, mixer or food processor and mix until a smooth dip is formed. Refrigerate for one-two hours and serve with chips, nachos, potato wedges, french fries or sweet potato fries.
- Add honey as much you like - it helps in balancing out the saltiness of feta cheese. Keep in mind that adding more honey will result in a thinner consistency of the dip.
Keywords: scallion, feta, cheese, dip, starter, appetizer, quick, easy