Crispy from the outside and suuuuper soft and chewy from inside, this recipe for oven baked parmesan potato wedges is THE only recipe for potato wedges you need in your life!
Welcome back to an almost all-carbs food blog that delivers sinful recipes to you. After posting this recipe for the easiest baked salted caramel cheesecake bars, I am back with another sinful recipe for you guys. These baked parmesan potato wedges are perfect for snacking and are obviously much healthier than deep fried fries. What makes this recipe perfect is skin ON on the potatoes – it really does make a lot of difference.
Or just enjoy these baked parmesan potato wedges on their own with some hot sauce (by AAMRA), like we did. This Red Hot Chilli Sauce was the perfect dipping sauce for these baked parmesan potato wedges.
It is super easy to make potato wedges – you simply cut the potato one by 8 – preferably large sized potatoes. Do not get rid of the skin. super super important.
In a bowl, add the potatoes, pour some olive oil, sprinkle chilli powder, garlic powder, salt and parmesan cheese.
Mix well and arrange the potatoes on a grill tray covered with foil.
Bake and let the magic happen! Scroll down for full recipe.
Crispy from the outside, soft and chewy from the inside, these oven baked parmesan potato wedges are super easy to make and are perfect for snacking.
- 2 large Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (extra virgin)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius.
- Cut the potatoes one by eight and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt.
- Mix well and transfer the potato wedges to a grill lined with foil sheet.
- Let bake for 20 minutes and then carefully flip every piece and bake for 30 more minutes.
- Transfer the wedges to a serving dish and sprinkle some chopped parsley and serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
This blog post is sponsored by AAMRA. All views expressed are our own. Thank you for supporting brands that are making this site possible.