Make easy and delicious chocolate truffles at home with simple ingredients.
Right in time for Rakshabandhan, this delicious chocolate truffles recipe is going to be your quick fix to impress your guests! With simple handy ingredients, this recipe for chocolate truffles is so easy to put together, tastes very delicious and looks so impressive – it is no rocket science.
What makes this chocolate truffles recipe extra special is the bourbon flavour added to it. A few drops of this little magic is a game changer to this recipe. The Belgian chocolate essence is what has made this recipe so addictive.
This recipe for chocolate truffles comes together in less than fifteen minutes bringing in the real challenging part: waiting for the chocolate to set before you can start making truffles. Once the chocolate is completely set, you simply roll out small balls and make these pretty chocolate truffles out of them.
This recipe of chocolate truffles is perfect for gifting, or making ahead to serve your guests or just for some snacking 😀
Hope you enjoy this easy recipe 🙂
Other dessert recipes from the blog that you might love:
- Tiramisu without egg whites
- No bake chocolate tart
- Salted caramel cheesecake bars
- Individual banoffee pie cups
- Classic baked cheesecake
Homemade chocolate truffles with Belgian chocolate flavour.
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 200 grams Milk Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Belgian Chocolate Essence
- 5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Roughly chop the chocolate and transfer it to a mixing bowl.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan and take it off the stove just when it begins to boil. It should only heat and not come to a boil.
- Pour the cream on the chopped chocolate and let it sit for a couple of minuted before you start mixing the cream and chocolate.
- Add the Belgian chocolate essence and mix it well with chocolate and cream.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 6 hours and once it completely set, roll out one tablespoon of the mixture to form a small ball.
- Roll it over some cocoa powder and repeat the same for the remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate the truffles for another hour before serving.
This recipe is sponsored by Ossoro. All views expressed are our own. Thank you for supporting brands that are making this site possible.