Hello friends! Welcome to another beyond recipes blog post at The Twin Cooking Project. Click here to read January’s post. I write this post on 1st March and hit publish as soon as I land in New Delhi from Varanasi. A complete paranoid situation at the Varanasi airport because of corona, but I take back no infection (fingers crossed), just some wonderful memories of the spiritual capital of India.
A less than 24-hour trip that amazed me and a beautiful evening Aarti (prayer) that moved me – there are three major things absolutely worth trying in Varanasi: evening aarti, boat ride at assi ghat, a quick snack at the brown bread bakery. Yep, thats me, food recos wherever I go.
Anyway, this month has been great for blogging and I am happy to stick with consistency and post 12 recipes (AGAIN!!!!) in one month. Not kidding, absolutely lost count of the number of times I took french toast to work this month. Click here or on the image below for the easiest cinnamon french toast recipe.
A major life update included a fresh haircut. And by fresh hair cut I mean: a transformation (!!) from back length hair to above-the-shoulder look. Not just me, but both the faces you see on TTCP 😀
Blog update number one was getting back to videos (happy dance :D)
Muskaan got a new role added to her profile and in addition to being my pillar of support, website fixer, social media manager, recipe critic, she is now the video manager for the blog. Those pretty hands you see in videos? yep, thats her. Had so much fun shooting these apple cinnamon spring rolls.
Blog update number two: mediavine. Finally hit the 30k+ page views/ month mark and submitted the application for mediavine. Crossing my fingers, praying like crazy, working all possible extra hours for this one big goal with the hope that March would bring some good news in that area.
Things/ links I am loving this month?
- this cute cafe (picture above) called GREENR where I sat for hours to work on my blog post and gobbled up these yummy ragi nachos with guac and pineapple salsa & had the most adorable welcome board outside
- movie FLIPPED on Netflix that I watched after a gazillion years
- easy ways to cleanse your home of negative energy .. (adding plants is my fav tip)
- these unbelievable chocolate chip cookies that I made twice this month
- taylor swift documentary on Netflix that is so inspiring
- these flowers budding up and feeling almost like summer
Favourite five recipes of February: