Two ingredient small batch Oreo cake for one person, made in microwave and ready in just one minute. Simple, quick and easy, this miracle no oven, no bake cake is so delicious & spongy.
Truly a miracle recipe, developed by my sister, who is a genius when it comes to baking - okay fine, this is not the best recipe to present her with this honour and award for the best baker. But really, when it comes to simple, quick, fuss free recipes, specially for desserts, she is the best <3 & this is probably the easiest cake recipe ever.
Post making this spongy, soft and chocolatey Oreo mug cake, for at least 5 times in 2 weeks, she really convinced me to publish this on the blog giving me very strong and yummy reasons for this recipe, which is:
- made with just two ingredients: Oreo cookies & MILK
- one bowl: you eat and make the recipe in the same small bowl or ramekin that you use to mix everything together
- eggless, (don't you love dessert recipes without eggs)
- it needs no oven and is no bake, since we are using a microwave only
- perfect for one person, making this a great small batch recipe
- so spongy and cakey
How to make miracle 2 ingredient Oreo microwave cake in a mug or a bowl?
- Start by breaking Oreo cookies (with the cream of the biscuits) in a small ramekin or a microwave safe glass bowl or mug
- add 3 tbsp on milk to the broken Oreo cookies and mix well until a batter is formed - continue breaking the cookies while you mix the batter, works well with the back of the spoon.
- time to "bake" or "cook" your cake: transfer the ramekin to microwave and heat for 1 minute. Let cool for a minute or two & eat.
Possible toppings for your microwave Oreo cake?
- a scoop of ice cream
- homemade salted caramel sauce
- hot chocolate sauce
- white, milk or dark chocolate chips that melt so well on this warm spongy mug cake
Some more no bake, easy dessert recipes from the blog:
- no bake 4 ingredient chocolate tart
- tiramisu without eggs
- apple pie spring rolls
- banoffee pie
- espresso panna cotta
- stove top eggless chocolate pudding
- no bake coffee chocolate cheesecake
Small batch, two ingredient microwave Oreo mug cake for one, that is sweet and spongy and is ready in one minute. No oven, no bake, super yummy.
- 5 pieces Oreo cookies
- 3 tbsp Milk
Optional toppings: chocolate chips (milk/ dark or white), ice cream or homemade salted caramel sauce
- In a ramekin or a microwave safe glass bowl or mug, add 5 broken Oreo cookies (including the cream of the cookies).
- Add the milk and mix until a batter like consistency is formed. Continue breaking the Oreo cookies with the help of the back of the spoon that you use for mixing for your batter.
- Transfer the ramekin to microwave and heat for 1 minute.
- Let the Oreo cake cool for 1 minute and serve hot.
Optional: add chocolate chips or homemade salted caramel sauce or a scoop of ice cream & enjoy.
Keywords: oreo, mug, cake, easy, small batch, simple, no oven, no bake