Rich and creamy coffee (espresso) flavoured panna cotta recipe. Made with cream, vegetarian genaltine (or agar agar) in simple easy steps and topped with a rich chocolate layer. Everyone gets their individual serving - so easy, so yummy and easier to make than you think!
First dessert recipe of the year is finally being published today! This recipe for coffee panna cotta (espresso panna cotta) was shot back in October 2019 and inspired by this yummy no bake coffee chocolate cheesecake, which seems to be loved by many, in addition to this 4 ingredient no bake chocolate tart.
Arent no bake desserts simply the best? No oven, no fear of over/ undercooking and honestly, everything just sort of comes together so easily on its own!
Upon creating delicious no bake desserts (my fav: banoffee pie), I realise how much you guys are loving these simple recipes! This coffee panna cotta (espresso panna cotta) is another favourite of mine and today I am going to share the easy recipe with you.
How to make coffee panna cotta (espresso panna cotta)?
- heat milk and gelatine powder until it is mixed well
- add sugar, cream, espresso powder
- pour into ramekins
- let cool & serve
Easy peasy right?
Keep scrolling for the full recipe card for the recipe for coffee panna cotta (espresso panna cotta)
Similar dessert recipes from the blog that you might like:
- no bake coffee chocolate cheesecake
- easy step by step banoffee pie recipe
- no bake chocolate truffles
- salted caramel cheesecake bars
- easy no bake chocolate tart (4 ingredients only)
coffee panna cotta (espresso panna cotta)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 240 minutes
- Total Time: 250 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
Rich and creamy coffee (espresso) flavoured panna cotta recipe. Made with cream, vegetarian genaltine (or agar agar) in simple easy steps and topped with a rich chocolate layer.
For Coffee Panna Cotta (Espresso Panna Cotta)
- 1 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 tbsp Espresso Powder
- 1 tbsp Gelatine Powder
For Chocolate Topping
- 2/3 cup Chopped Milk Chocolate
- 1/3 cup Cream
- 6 tsp White Chocolate Chips
- In a sauce pan, add milk and gelatine powder. Mix well until the powder granules are completely incorporated in the milk.
- Place this on stove and set the heat on very low flame.
- Add sugar and stir until the sugar is melted.
- Turn off the flame and while the mixture is still hot, add cream and espresso powder. Mix well until the mixture just comes together.
- Pass it through a sieve and immediately transfer the mixture into 6 ramekins/ bowls.
- Let this cool down to room temperature and then transfer to the refrigerator to let this set for at least one hour.
- Prepare the chocolate topping by heating cream in a sauce pan. Just when the cream begins to boil, add this over chopped chocolate and let it sit undisturbed for a minute. Mix until the cream and chocolate comes together.
- Pour the chocolate mix over the panna cotta. Add a few chocolate chips and let this cool for 3-4 hours until the panna cotta is completely set.
Leave a Reply