A delicious healthy go to breakfast of apple, oats, cinnamon and walnuts.
- 1 medium sized Apple (chopped to almost 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 cups Oats (rolled (old fashioned))
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 6 drops Cinnamon Essence (see recipe notes)
- 4–6 Walnuts (chopped)
- Take two jars and add equal quantities (divided) oats to them.
- Add milk (1 1/2 cup per jar), vanilla essence (1/4 tsp per jar), cinnamon essence (3 drops per jar), chia seeds (1 tbsp per jar), honey (1 tbsp per jar) and walnuts.
- Add the chopped apple and mix everything.
- Transfer the jars to the refrigerator and let them stay overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Before eating, top with additional apples, walnuts or caramel sauce and serve.
We highly recommend using this cinnamon essence by Ossoro for this recipe. Alternatively, you can use cinnamon powder for this recipe: 1/4 tsp per jar.