Bite sized puff pastries stuffed with brie & onion relish
- 2-3 tbsp Flour (to roll out the pastry)
- 1 pack Puff Pastry (approx 300 grams)
- 1/4 cup Onion Relish (see recipe notes)
- 70 grams Brie (chopped)
- 1 Egg
- Thaw the puff pastry on the kitchen counter. Sprinkle some flour on a flat surface and roll our the puff pastry.
- Cut little circles as shown above in the blog post and preheat the oven at 180 degrees at this stage
- Chop some brie cheese and keep aside.
- Spread about 1 tsp of onion relish on the puff pastry.
- Top some of the chopped brie cheese.
- Cover it with another layer of puff pastry and shape it with the help of a fork.
- Line the puffs on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Brush some egg on top of the pastries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pastries are puffed up and golden brown in colour. Serve.