Better than take out asian (chinese) style hakka noodles recipe loaded with vegetables stir fried in simple sauces and lots of pepper.
- 150 grams noodles
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onions (white part of spring onions)
- 1 tsp garlic (chopped)
- 2/3 cup carrots (julienne)
- 2/3 cup capsicum (julienne)
- 1 cup cabbage (julienne)
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Boil the noodles as per package instructions.
- While the noodles are boiling, heat oil in a wok/ kadhai and add onions and garlic.
- Sauté on high flame for a minute.
- Add the remaining vegetables and continue cooking on high flame for 3-4 minutes mixing through out.
- Add the boiled noodles, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix and cook for a minute until all the noodles are well coated with vegetables and sauce.
- Serve hot & enjoy!