Easy delicious sweet and spicy Thai red curry with vegetables.
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 cups Mixed Veggies (Mushrooms, Baby Corn, Yellow Capsicum, Red Capsicum)
- 3 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Heat oil in a pan and add the veggies. Let cook until they turn slightly light brown in colour.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of water and Thai red curry paste.
- Add this to the cooked veggies, turn down the flame to low and let this cook for about 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup of water and let cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Finally add the coconut milk and sugar and let this cook until the curry is thickened.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.