Garlicky rice noodles tossed in sesame oil sauce, topped with toasted sesame seeds, this recipe comes together in ten minutes and is perfect for a quick meal.
- 150 grams rice noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup spring onion (chopped)
- Cook the rice noodles as per package instructions.
- In the meanwhile, mix together soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and chilli flakes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant and add the cooked rice noodles. The flame should be low.
- Pour over the sauce. Add salt, pepper, spring onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Mix well until well combined and serve hot (or cold)