The ultimate veggie bowl that is so healthy and yummy - baked tofu tossed in a delicious peanut sauce, served with rice and grilled broccoli.
- 200 grams extra firm tofu
- 175 grams broccoli (cut in small florets)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic (grated)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce (or any other hot sauce)
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celsius.
- In a bowl, add cubed tofu, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp cornflour. Mix gently and transfer to one half of the baking tray.
- In another bowl, add broccoli, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix and transfer to the other half of the baking tray. Transfer the tray to the oven and let tofu and broccoli bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In this time, prepare the sauce. To a blender, add garlic, soy sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, sesame oil, soy sauce, remaining olive oil, corn starch and water. Blend.
- Add this to a pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Add the baked tofu and broccoli to this. Mix well and serve over rice.