Easiest homemade crunchy peanut butter granola recipe
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter (melted in microwave)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Milk and White chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celsius.
- Microwave peanut butter in a mixing bowl until completely melted.
- Add honey and vanilla and mix well.
- Add oats and mix until oats are covered with the peanut butter, vanilla, honey mixture.
- Transfer the oats to a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for 7 minutes.
- Take the sheet out of the oven and mix the oats and bake again for additional 5-6 minutes until they turn slightly brown in colour. Keep an eye on them in this second part and they can burn easily/ very quickly.
- Let the granola cool down at room temperature for at least 20-25 minutes before adding the chocolate chips.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy with yogurt and fresh fruits.