Crispy pan fried noodles topped with chilli garlic vegetables
- 150 grams Classic noodles/ egg noodles
- 5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 6-8 pieces Babycorn
- 1 medium size Broccoli
- 1 medium size Red capsicum
- 1 medium size Yellow capsicum
- 2 tbsp Chilli garlic dip/ paste
- 3/4 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp water
- to taste salt
- Boil the noodles/ egg noodles and keep aside.
- In a wok, heat 1 tbsp oil and transfer about 75 grams of noodles to it. Let cook covered on medium low heat for about 4-5 minutes.
- After 4-5 minutes, drizzle /2 tbsp oil on the noodles and flip them and cook covered for 4 minutes on medium low heat. Transfer it to a serving bowl and repeat the same steps for remaining 75 grams of noodles.
- While the noodles are cooking, prepare the chilli garlic vegetable sauce. In a pan, add 2 tbsp vegetable oil and add in all your veggies.
- Let cook on medium heat until they turn slightly crisp and add chilli garlic paste. Let cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and salt.
- Prepare slurry by mixing cornflour and water and it to the sauce and let it thicken.
- Once cooked, transfer it over the crispy pan dried noodles. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and spring onions and serve hot.