Herby roasted potatoes that are the right amount of soft & crispy, crispy yet buttery texture making them so perfect to enjoy as a side with your mains or simply as breakfast potatoes.
- 3 large potatoes
- 2–3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
See notes for air-fry method.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celsius.
- Wash the potatoes and scrub the potatoes well until all dirt from the skin is off. Pat dry and make sure all moisture is dried off.
- Dice/ cut the potatoes into cubs (roughly 2 inches per cube) and transfer them to a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil, salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary and mix well until all cubes are well coated.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment making sure that potatoes are well spread and not over crowded.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 45-50 mins at 200 degrees. Turn/ Flip them once in between to ensure that are they are cooked evenly.
- Serve hot with ketchup/ mayo or homemade dips.
Air fry method – To cook herb potatoes in an air fryer. Simply transfer the potatoes mixed with oil and herbs to an air fryer and cook at 200 degrees for 25 minutes. Much quicker than baked (oven roasted) but a little dried up than crispy potatoes hot out of the oven. Still very good!
Keywords: oven, baked, roasted, potatoes