Easy tangy Guacamole that serves as the perfect healthy dip with chips
- 3 pieces Avocado
- 1/4 cup Onions (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno (finely chopped)
- salt & pepper
- In a mixing bowl, add the scooped avocado and mash it with the help of a fork.
- Add the chopped onions, tomatoes, lemon juice, cilantro, cumin powder, jalapenos, salt and pepper and mix everything well.
- Refrigerate for about 45 minutes before serving with tortilla chips or nachos.