Crispy toasted crostini topped with sweetened goats cheese & olive tapenade.
- 15 pieces Crostini (store bought)
- 3 tbsp Butter (softened)
- 2 tsp Garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 cup Goat's Cheese (softened)
- 2 tsp Honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup Olive Tapenade (store brought)
- 6-7 pieces Walnuts (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree celsius & line the crostini on a baking dish.
- Mix together melted butter & garlic and spread this on the crostini on both sides. Bake the crostini for 7-8 minutes until they are completely toasted and golden brown in colour.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the goats cheese by adding honey to it. Mix well and keep aside.
- Crush the walnuts and keep them aside as well.
- Once the crostini has slightly cooled down, spread about 1/2 tsp of goats cheese and then top it with 1/2 tsp olive tapenade and some crushed walnuts. Garnish with thyme & serve.