Delicious, no bake, easy and EGGLESS Tiramisu recipe - my take on an Italian classic dessert. This non-tradtional eggless tiramisu recipe is the most perfect no bake dessert for every coffee lover.
- 35-40 Tiramisu Lady Fingers
- 1 cup Whipping cream (cold)
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Mascarpone Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Baileys
- 1 cup Water
- 4 tbsp Espresso Powder
- Prepare the coffee mix by adding coffee powder to hot boiling water. Add 1/4 cup of baileys, mix and keep aside to cool down to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, add whipping cream, sugar and vanilla essence. Mix with a hand mixer/ blender for 5 to 6 minutes until soft peaks are formed. Transfer to refrigerator to be used later.
- In another bowl, add mascarpone cheese, cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup of baileys. Mix together with a hand mixer.
- Fold the cold whipping cream into the mascarpone cheese mixture in three intervals. Transfer this back to the refrigerator to be used later.
- In a 13 by 8 glass dish, prepare the first layer of lady fingers by dipping the tiramisu lady finger in the coffee mixture for maximum one second (1/2 second per side) - place this on the glass dish.
- Spread an even layer of the custard over the lady fingers.
- Prepare another layer of lady fingers and repeat the same for the custard.
- Transfer the glass dish to the refrigerator and let the eggless tiramisu set for 8-10 hours preferably over night.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder before serving and enjoy.