Healthy, gluten free, egg less oatmeal banana and chocolate chip cookies made without flour or refined sugar – yet so chewy and yummy.
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 3/4 cup old fashioned thick oats
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (mixed: dark, milk & white)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rub some water on your palms and take cookie dough (roughly as much as 1 big lemon) and place it on the baking sheet.
- Repeat for the remaining dough until you have 9-10 cookie balls on the sheet.
- Press them down and shape the edges.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degree celsius.
- Transfer to kitchen counter and let cool for 10 minutes until they get a little more crunchy from the outside. Enjoy.
Keywords: gluten free, eggless, cookies, oatmeal, breakfast