Super easy and healthy summer pearl barley salad tossed with corn, pomegranate, flax seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- 1 1/2 cup cooked pearl barley (cooled)
- 1/2 cup corn (boiled)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate
- 1/2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked pearl barley, corn, pomegranate, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and give it a good mix. Keep aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey and salt and pepper and mix.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss the salad until everything is well combined.