Perfect for breakfast - Chilli Cheese Corn Toasts - easy, simple, delicious and quick treats for busy morning, this no fuss recipe for chilli cheese corn toasts is going to be your next go-to breakfast recipe.
- 3 slices Bread
- 1 cup Corn (boiled)
- 2 tbsp Chilli Sauce (we used Sriracha)
- 6 Slices Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius.
- In a bowl, mix together corn, salt, pepper and chilli sauce.
- Spread butter on each slice of bread.
- Add one slice of cheese.
- Add about 1/3 cup of corn mixture on each bread slice and cover with another cheese slice on top.
- Transfer this to preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until the bread has toasted and cheese is completely melted.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce/ ketchup.