Ultimate chocolate chip cookies which are so chewy and fudgy and are made in just one bowl.
- 1/2 Cup White sugar (powdered)
- 3/4 Cup Brown sugar (powdered)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Egg (at room temp.)
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Cup Dark or Milk Chocolate chips
- Take a large mixing bowl and mix together white sugar, brown sugar, salt and butter.
- Add the egg to the mixture and mix properly followed by adding flour, baking powder, butter, chocolate chips and combine everything properly.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes before preparing the cookies.
- Pre heat the oven and line a baking tray with some butter paper and keep aside. Prepare the cookies by using a mixture of quantity 1/8th cup (smallest measuring cup) and place it on the tray. DO NOT FLATTEN THE COOKIE. The cookie will cook and flatten down on its own once it starts baking.
- Bake about 6 cookies at a time and bake them for 12-15 minutes at 180 degree celsius. Once baked, let them sit for about 10-15 minutes before you serve them.