Spaghetti tossed in butter, garlic and chilli flakes
- 200-250 grams Spaghetti
- 3 tbsp Butter or Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 3 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Boil the spaghetti as per package instructions. Do not rinse with water.
- While the pasta is boiling, heat oil or butter in a pan.
- Add the crushed garlic and chilli flakes and let it cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti and toss it well in the butter and chilli mixture.
- Transfer it to a pasta dish and top with parmesan cheese (and parsley: optional!) and serve!