Our go-to pasta and the easiest dinner option – without any doubt: Spaghetti tossed in olive oil, butter, garlic and chilli flakes. If you are a garlic lover just like us, we can bet you, you would love this super easy super delicious spaghetti aglio olio pasta.
If you really think about it, this dinner dish comprises of hardly any ingredients and still is one of the most eaten comfort meals! Just top this garlicy pasta with some parmesan cheese (game-changer!) and dig in!!!
We had put a video of this dish as our first youtube video on our channel. Click here to see the video 🙂 Show us some love guys – like, subscribe and share (we are still in our super early stage!) Anyway, this pasta was made yesterday for dinner and we had posted a picture on our Instagram profile and many of you guys had asked for the recipe, so we decided to write a full post about it 🙂
Here is the recipe:Print
Spaghetti tossed in butter, garlic and chilli flakes
- 200–250 grams Spaghetti
- 3 tbsp Butter or Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 3 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Boil the spaghetti as per package instructions. Do not rinse with water.
- While the pasta is boiling, heat oil or butter in a pan.
- Add the crushed garlic and chilli flakes and let it cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti and toss it well in the butter and chilli mixture.
- Transfer it to a pasta dish and top with parmesan cheese (and parsley: optional!) and serve!