Sweet and spice peanut sauce rice noodles ready in less than 10 minutes making it perfect for a quick dinner or lunch recipe. Vegan, gluten free and so healthy and yummy!
- 150 grams rice noodles (or any kind of noodles)
- salt (optional - I did not need in mine!)
Peanut Butter Sauce
- 4 tbsp peanut butter (crunchy or creamy, you choose)
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha (or any spicy sauce) - use only 1/2 tbsp if you dont want it very spicy
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup or 1/2 tbsp sugar)
- 5 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil (optional but definitely recommended)
- sesame seeds
- spring onions
- crushed peanuts
- Boil the rice noodles s per package instructions.
- While the noodles are boiling, add all sauce ingredients to a blender and mix until a smooth sauce is ready.
- Pour the peanut sauce over the cooked noodles and mix well. Serve at room temperature or colr or if you want them hot, then cook for about a minute or two on medium flame. Add more water if needed. Transfer to serving bowls and add some sesame seeds or spring onions before serving.