Easy soft chewy vegetarian kebabs with just a few handy ingredients.
- 3 1/4 Cups Mixed Rajma and Chhole
- 2 1/2 Cups Bread Crumbs (mixed with garlic)
- 6-7 Cloves Garlic (for the bread crumbs)
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Dry Mango/ Aamchoor Powder
- to taste Salt
- 5 tbsp Oil (for shallow frying)
- Prepare the bread crumbs by pulsing bread slices with garlic cloves.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the rajma, chhole, bread crumbs, onion powder, aamchoor powder and salt.
- Rub about 1/2 tbsp oil on your palms and take about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and make kebabs.
- Take about 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and shallow fry about 6 kebabs at a time on medium low flame. Flip the kebabs after 2 minutes and cook the other side of the kebab.
- Once done, serve them with green chutney.