Crispy pasta chips that are unbelievably easy, quick and so delicious! Ready in less than thirty minutes and made with just five ingredients, they are perfect for snacking or enjoying as an appetizer with some delicious dips.
- 8 oz or approx. 230 grams pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 4 tbsp or 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1 tsp pasta/ pizza seasoning (or a mix of oregano or chili flakes)
- 2 tsp paprika powder (optional)
- Boil the pasta as per package instructions in heavily salted boiling water. Cook until al dente and transfer to a large bowl. Let dry for about 4-5 minutes.
- Pre-heat/ Switch on the air fryer to 400F or 200 degree celsius.
- To the pasta, add olive oil, parmesan, salt, pepper, pasta/ pizza seasoning, garlic powder and mix until all pasta is well coated.
- Transfer to air fryer and cook for about 10-12 minutes tossing half way.
- Once they are nice and crispy, transfer to a bowl and let those chips get crunchier as they sit for 4-5 minutes. Serve with homemade onion dip or here is a list of all dips that you can try.