Small batch banoffee pie to serve as individual servings to your guests.
- 1 1/2 Cups Powdered Good-Day Butter Biscuits
- 3/4 Cup Dulche de Leche ((read recipe post above))
- 1/3 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2-3 Bananas
- Prepare the whipped cream by beating cream, sugar and vanilla essence with an electric mixer on high for about 3-4 minutes or until soft peaks are formed. Place this in the refrigerator.
- Put around 2 tbsp powdered biscuits in each of the six cups. Bake them in preheated oven for about 5-7 minutes until they are slightly brown.
- Pour 2 tbsp each of DDL on the biscuit layer.
- Add the next layer: bananas- slice them thinly and place it on the DDL layer.
- Top the bananas with whipped cream and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to be completely set. Top with some cocoa powder (optional) and serve cold.