Slice of plain bread layered with soft garlic and oregano butter and topped with melted mozzarella cheese - these cheesy garlic butter toasts are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack recipe.
- 4 slices or bread (of any kind: white/ brown)
- 3 tbsp soft butter
- 1 tsp garlic (grated)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celsius.
- In a small bowl, add soft butter, oregano, salt, pepper & garlic. Mix well.
- Spread garlic butter on bread slices and add some grated mozzarella cheese to each slice.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and melted.
Keywords: garlic, bread, cheese, toast