Crispy, crunchy cheese and mushroom samosas - little bite sized appetisers made with the simplest ingredients: the perfect finger food recipe.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 200 grams or 2 1/2 cups mushrooms (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp parsley (dried or fresh)
- 75 grams or 3/4 cup grated mozarella cheese
- 15 SWITZ samosa dough sheets
- 1/2 cup water
- In a pan, heat butter and add mushrooms and garlic to it. Let cook until the mushrooms are light brown in colour.
- Add salt, pepper and parsley and cook for additional one minute. Take this off the flame and let cool for 10-15 minutes. Add the grated cheese.
- Transfer 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp of mushroom and cheese mixture to the SWITZ samosa wrapper and shape and seal with the help of water.
- Deep fry until golden brown and serve.