Quick and easy ready in 10 minutes, this recipe for chocolate and walnut sabudana kheer (tapioca pudding) is a fusion twist on the classic Navratri speciality.
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate (chopped)
- 3/4 cup Sabudana (Tapioca Pearls) (soaked)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- Add milk and sugar to a saucepan and let this come to a boil.
- Once the milk has boiled, lower the flame and add sabudana, chocolate and walnuts. Cook for 5-6 minutes on low flame until the mixture thickens. Keep stirring through out.
- Once the chocolate has completely melted and the mixture has thickened, take the saucepan off the flame and transfer the pudding (kheer) to bowls.
- Garnish with walnuts and chopped chocolate and serve hot or cold as you like.